For the latest visiting, appointments, and offers of help information please see Service Changes for COVID-19
Keep Wales safe:
- always observe social distancing
- wash your hands regularly
- if you are meeting one other household, stay outdoors and stay local
- work from home if you can
Stay at home home if you or someone you live with has either:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- loss of smell or taste (anosmia)
Looking for mental health support in Wales during the pandemic?
Your questions answered here
Are you recovering from Coronavirus? Check out our COVID-19 Recovery page.
Anyone can spread the virus. Full guidance on protecting yourself and others.
Calling all staff!
Visit our wellbeing website for staff – focused on providing all staff and managers with details of support services and wellbeing information during this very challenging period cwmtafmorgannwg.wales/staffwellbeing