For the latest visiting, appointments, and offers of help information please see Service Changes for COVID19
Keep Wales safe:
- always observe social distancing
- wash your hands regularly
- if you meet another household, outside your extended household, stay outdoors
- work from home if you can
Stay at home if you or anyone in your extended household has symptoms.
For Rhondda Cynon Taf lockdown: frequently asked questions Click Here
To help prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice) especially before cooking and eating and after using the toilet.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitiser containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you need to cough or sneeze catch it with a tissue, bin the tissue and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
Calling all staff!
Visit our wellbeing website for staff – focused on providing all staff and managers with details of support services and wellbeing information during this very challenging period cwmtafmorgannwg.wales/staffwellbeing