For the latest visiting, appointments, and offers of help information please see Service Changes for COVID-19
Keep Wales safe:
- always observe social distancing
- wash your hands regularly
- if you are meeting one other household, stay outdoors and stay local
- work from home if you can
Stay at home home if you or someone you live with has either:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- loss of smell or taste (anosmia)
Anyone can spread the virus. Full guidance on protecting yourself and others.
Advice if you are recovering from Coronavirus
Calling all staff!
Visit our wellbeing website for staff – focused on providing all staff and managers with details of support services and wellbeing information during this very challenging period cwmtafmorgannwg.wales/staffwellbeing