Who is CERi?
CERi is a virtual agent that has been trained by NHS staff and members of the public in Cwm Taf Morgannwg to answer general questions you may have on COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus.
CERi realises you must be scared and uncertain as to what you should or shouldn’t do while we gradually move out of quarantine. CERi has been trained to give you answers and general advice from trusted sources.
CERi is here for you 24/7 to help you access the right support and advice.
- an empathetic tone
- answers about COVID-19 as it continues to change all our lives
- support to patients, health workers and the general public
- critical information and reduces calls to NHS Call Centres
- answers in Welsh, should you prefer to chat in Welsh
- a way for us to learn and evolve as we all go through this together
How do you use CERi?
Use CERi on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer at any time.
Please note: CERi is incompatible with older unsupported web browsers such as Internet Explorer. Please ensure you use a modern browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.